Janit-Pro Cleaning System LLC
If you are interested in this position, and have not yet applied, please feel free to click on the apply now button below. You will be re-directed to our online application page.
Full Time/Part Time Professional Cleaning
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Utilize the client's customized commercial cleaning checklist to perform all tasks to the standards established by Janit-Pro Cleaning System. Common tasks include:
1. Wet clean with hospital grade disinfectant hyorizontal surfaces of furnitures, desks, and dust equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
2. Clean and disinfect sinks, water cooler(s), and drinking fountain(s), counter tops, floors, toilet, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, if applicable, with hospital grade disinfectant.
3. Empty all trash receptacles and replace trash liners if torn or soiled, knotting at corner; and replenish supplies in restrooms, break rooms and kitchen
4. Sweep all hard surface floors with chemically treated mop head and thoroughly mop all hard surface floors. Vaccuum all carpeted area walkways and traffic areas.Sweep, mop, vacuum and/or hand scrub floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners
5. Empty trash cans and recyclables into disposal areas, spot clean carpets, spot clean fingerprints and smudges from partition glass and walls.
6. Thoroughly clean both sides of entrance glass on entry/exit doors and side glass. Clean all doors threshold plates.
Identify potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to client in the comments section on the customer checklist.
Arrive to client location at scheduled time, perform services to established standards and insure the client's facility is locked and secured when you finish and leave.
Handle special requests for clients as appropriate and write handling in communication book.
Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
Skills and Competencies
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Detail oriented â pays attention to details at each customerâs location, with extra attention to any special requests.
Friendly and Professional â able to deal with customers when they are on-site while cleaning is being performed
Team player â ability to work within a team where members depend on each other to get work done.
Self starter - able to identify work that needs to be done and do it without being instructed to do so.
Desire to learn, seek new challenges and take on additional responsibilities
Reasoning ability. Good common sense with ability to solve practical problems.
Education, Certifications and/or Experience
High School Diploma required;
Experience in a service environment is preferred, but not required.
Ability to speak and write English fluently and relay information between the team, customers and office staff.
Physical demands include walking and standing, climbing, bending, kneeling to clean floors by hand, push and pull objects, lift and move objects (including 20 lb vacuum), repetitive bending and lifting, and repetitive arm movements.
Travel to / from customers business is required.
Uniforms, provided by Janit-Pro Cleaning System, must be worn during work hours.
How We Will Measure Success
Customer satisfaction levels based on surveys
Quality assurance scores based on manager surveys and feedback